Saturday, December 6, 2008

Absynth Party at the Fly Honey Warehouse.

It's all falling apart. The person that I thought I had walked away from is back and haunting me with every step. She is there, refilling my glass, accepting rides from strangers, kissing the friend that I have been adamant about remaining a friend. I'm lonely and the Vodka and Absinthe are working at my demise. It's so much easier to blame someone else, the long lost love. The person that you would give everything up for, the love that never truly loved you back, the girl that got away. I could ball that up into hatred and use it to get me through the day. But the fire of that fizzes out and I am left, wasted and resentful. Every choice is a conscious decision to progress into this path of self destruction. It's good to be back to what I know. It's dreadful to think how easy it was to slip into it again.

No comments: