Tuesday, February 17, 2009

MIRROR.

You want great passion, a lust that is inconceivable.
Incurable. Incorrigible.
You want Romeo and Juliet, someone to die for.
You want what you've once already had, you've had what ruined you for years,
ruined you for any others that came your way.
You want Bloodlust + blood rust
A token of your appreciation, a black eye for your troubles.
You want victimisation, cruelty, you want to die for something, some one, some time soon.
You push your nose into my throat and inhale, breathing me into you,


"Shall I walk you to the door, Beeb?"


I stiffen my body, I want you gone - I need to be alone,
I step back, stiffen my mouth, my head screams "LEAVE"
As soon as I have you, as soon as I gave it up, I want it back.
I don't want this, you, anything.
I am tired of want.








A glimpse in the mirror and I take four steps backwards,
Really, I just want to be alone, without her I am nothing.

No comments: