Tuesday, February 17, 2009

CONVERSATION.

One hundred reasons why you should never, ever fall in love with me.


3:57PM







So, how have you been?
Ok
Ok? Just ok?
Yeah - you know.
No I don't know - that's why I'm asking.
Well, I've just been ok.
Hmm - I don't believe you.
Well I've missed you alot.
Hmmm.
How have you been?
Yeah, really good, I've been working really hard on this Fashion Parade and it is making me feel alot better about myself. People are being really supportive.
I'm really happy for you. So - how's your love life?
Ha - yeah as complicated as ever, you know what I'm like, I get close enough to someone and the next thing you know, I freak out and try to ease things off.
You still miss Ellie.
Desperatly. Excrutiatingly. Horribly. She is my phantom limb.
Have you seen her?
Not as much or in the way that I would like. some days I think I hate her, but it's just bitterness, she taught me to love again. I don't hate her, I love her, am still IN love with her.
Ahhh - so you have met someone?
Yes - More like some few people....haaa.
Tell me about it.
Are you sure you want to hear this?
Yeah, not really, but I think it might help.
How, by hurting you more?
Hurting me, making me realise that you don't feel the way that I do.
_____, I'm
No, tell me, I need to hear this.
So I was dating ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I thought that you had met someone.
What made you think that?
I hadn't heard from you.
That wasn't why.
Why then?
You know why.
I'm sorry about what I said last night.
Yeah, well it doesn't matter now.
It does.
Why? It doesn't make a difference to me. You're my friend. I can't
You don't want to be with me.
No, I don't want to be with you.
Ahhh.
I can't...
Can't what.
Give you what you want. I can't BE what you want. It's not me. I wouldn't be being true to myself, or you for that matter. I will never be in love with you.
The way that i am with you.
You don't even know me.
I know you enough to know how I feel.
You want me because you can't have you.
I want you because I love you.











4:22PM











So what are you going to do?
Leave, I'm leaving.
Ok.
What?
don't you think that's a bit much?
Well I can't keep living like this.
Like what?
Unhappily.
Then change it.
I can't.
You can't change what?
You, I can't change your mind.
No, you can't change my mind. It's not YOU, you know. You in particular. It's me, wanting something in particular.
A female.
Yes, a female.
A particular fema\le?
Other than my ex? No, not really - I'm just drifting along. Trying not to hurt anyone else.
I'm going to miss you.
Yeah, I'm going to miss you. You make me laugh alot and we've been incredible.
I wish,
Don't.
Sorry.
It's ok - I have to go now though.
Do you need a lift?
No, I'm meeting some friends.
Ahh - do you need a lift there?
No, but thank you.











4:38PM












I love you.
I know - Goodbye. Thank you for coming over.
do you want to have dinner later?
No, I can't. You know I can't.
Ok - well.
Bye ____
Bye Charley. I love you.
Bye ____

No comments: