Friday, January 30, 2009

Worthy Worry Weary Waiting.


I'm not a prize to be won. Neither of you are better than the other. Do you think that you are? Do you think that you could be? Once you've won, what then? I'll be yours? I've never been any ones. I don't trust and am not to be trusted. I don't even love myself, how can I love you?
You are suffocating me. You are destroying me. You are repulsing me. Your need is devastating. Willing to put up with my behaviour regardless of my choices.
I made a choice.
I MADE A BIG FUCKING MISTAKE.
I am so full of mistakes and my nose keeps bleeding. I'm lying down in these sheets where you both have lain.
I am awash with guilt. I am awash with pleasure.
It's not enough and it's too much all at once.
I am forcing this too much that it's going to break.
I have you both crying in my arms in a single night.
What the fuck can I do?
You still think that I am something worth winning?
How wrong you are.

No comments: