Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hate is a four letter word.


I know that you're reading this and I want you to know that I hate you.
I hate you for loving me. I hate you for letting me use you, hurt you, fuck you. I hate you for letting me control you, own you, destroy you. I hate you for letting me in again and again and again. I hate you for blurring the lines. I hate you for constantly complaining, whining, whinging. I hate you for letting me fall, for letting me suck you in. I hate you for falling in love with me. I hate you for the fact that I fell in love with you, however brief and blind that was. I hate you for your self-depreciation, victimisation and grief. I hate you for your height, the moth ball of your breath and the clothes you wear. I hate you for having the friends that you have. I hate them, too. I hate your ex - she's a fucking cunt, just like you. Just like me she fucked you over. I hate you for your loyalty to me, the pressure you put on me to have sex with you. I hate your mouth, your eyes, your hands on me. I hate your smell, your car, your stupid fucking shoes [kicks], your materialistic life. I hate your Matryrdom. I hate your father, as I hate mine.
I hate you _______.
I fucking hate you.

No comments: